Well said. Thank you!
Is this you professing your love to me because that is a damn good line.
You can ship whoever the hell you want, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.
- Why I like them Because she fucking sexy, adorable and super bad ass
- Why I don’t Because she picked Jesse and not Chloe
- Favorite episode (scene if movie) The shower scene when she’s all nakey and Chloe’s all nakey and they’re doing that stuff with their mouths
- Favorite season/movie Pitch Perfect
- Favorite line "you should be"
- Favorite outfit EVERY OUTFIT EVER BECAUSE SHE IS BECA FUCXKIN MITCHELL AND SHE WOULD LOOK SEXY WEARING ANYTHING
- OTP BECHLOE AKA BECA X CHLOE AKA THE ONLY COUPLE THAT MATTERS IN THAT ENTIRE MOVIE
- Brotp Jesse and Beca, I honestly thought they had chemistry but it made more sense as a friendship…or maybe that’s because of all the fan fiction i read tbh
- Head Canon DJ Beca Mitchell
- Unpopular opinion Everything to do with her is popular, can’t pick an upopular opinion
- A wish that she and Chloe have a hardcore make out session in Pitch Perfect 2 and during that make out session Chloe’s top accidentally falls off and Beca is all “holy shit, I never realized how much I like titties” and Chloe is like “you haven’t seen anything yet” and then she takes her pants off and Beca is like “damn lemme get that pussy” and then they fuck 1800 times in 24 hours to make up for the two years we had to wait for that scene to happen.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen She and Jesse get married
- 5 words to best describe them Sarcastic, cute, bad ass, smart, beautiful
- My nickname for them hottymcfuckme
HANG IN THERE BUD, WE CAN MAKE IT
Summary: "Do the voices ever say nice things to you? You know, like…" she moved so her head was beside Chloe’s ear, smiling as she whispered, "Your hair smells like cupcakes." And Chloe laughed at Beca as she stepped back. "Or- or, um… I think you look beautiful today… Or," she paused, stepping closer to Chloe, putting her head beside hers. "I don’t want to leave you."
Chloe’s eyes glistened with tears as she looked back and forth between her parents. She still had Beca’s hand gripped in hers, and the brunette was pretty sure that her girlfriend had cut off circulation. But honestly, Beca didn’t care. Because Chloe was coming home.
"You’re serious?" Chloe asked, looking around, as if she was searching the room for any hidden cameras. "You’re fully, 100% serious right now."
Her mother just nodded, and didn’t have time to say anything else before the redhead’s body crashed into her, pulling her into a tight embrace.
Maybe there’s hope. Who knows.
I’m moody as fuck so if you want a relationship/friendship with me understand that there will be days that I will not care for your presence even though you did nothing wrong followed by days where you’ll be the only person that I want to talk to despite having nothing to say.